University Of Nairobi Pathways Scholarships
December 1, 2010 8 Comments
Pathways Leadership for Progress announces the availability of a scholarship to the University of Nairobi for a highly qualified undergraduate students (only for students under the regular/module I programme) with financial need commencing studies in any October.
• KCSE overall grade average of B+ or higher
• Financial need
• Strong interpersonal and educational skills
• Written project proposal
• Three letters of recommendation from secondary School teachers/education professionals (or equivalent) familiar with the student’s abilities (attach)
• Copies of KCPE/KCSE official results certificate and recent school reports (attach)
• Copies of acceptance letters from UoN or completed application form (attach)
• Estimated university expenses and a cost share plan.
• Recent photo of student (will not be returned)
The completed application should be sent to PATHWAYS Leadership for Progress (by airmail post or email) to: D. Gust, PATHWAYS Leadership for Progress, 1503 Hartman Dr., Lilburn Georgia 30047 USA, email@example.com.